FEBRUARY LISTINGS AT A GLANCE
Tickets on sale now!
MARCH LISTINGS AT A GLANCE
Tickets on sale now
Click the covers to view our programmes:
Sign up to our mailing list for weekly listings, news, screening announcements, and more!
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- In extenuating circumstances a supervisor can offer an exchange with 24 hours notice, but this is at their discretion and carries a £2 per ticket transfer fee.
- We do not post tickets out. Customers can either collect in venue or use their e-ticket to gain entry.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted in the cinema. Bringing in outside alcohol is a breach of our licence.
- ID may be required for age restricted titles. More info: bbfc.co.uk
- If an event is cancelled and the cinema is unable to re-schedule it, advance tickets can be refunded.
- Film ratings – to find out more age ratings please follow this link.
- Booking online carries a £2 fee to cover the cost of the booking site.
- If you partially redeem a voucher online you will receive a new code for the remaining credit in your e-ticket email.A reminder to all our customers. Noise and disruptive behaviour.
The Odyssey exists with the purpose of delivering you with a great cinema going experience. We respectfully ask that you consider the results of you and your guest’s behaviours toward our staff and other paying member of the audience. It is not acceptable to make unreasonable noise nor display antisocial behaviour; this includes use of phones and tablets that distract from the viewing pleasure of everyone else.
We ask that you leave the auditorium if you have no choice but to check these devices.
The Odyssey allows access to cinema to all members of the community. We often welcome visitors to the building with a disability, including patrons who may make involuntary noises.
The Odyssey will not ask a disabled patron making an involuntary noise to leave a performance however we have a duty of care to understand where the noise is coming from, why the noise is being made, and what we may be able to do to assist the person making the noise. All staff must adhere to this policy.
No buggies can be taken into the auditorium. We recommend you use a bassinet or carry your baby in a sling.
If your baby causes a disturbance during the film we kindly ask you to take them up to the foyer until they are settled. If your baby is unable to settle and you must leave the showing we are not able to offer a refund.
Disruptive and antisocial behaviour will be determined at the sole discretion of The Odyssey Cinema Duty Manager.
In the event of a dispute the cinema manager’s decision is final.
Please respect that what you may think is an acceptable level of noise is not necessarily shared by those around you.
Registered in England at
THE ODYSSEY CINEMA ST ALBANS LTD
166 London Road, St Albans, AL1 1PQ
Company No: 7103180 VAT No: 986538360