Advanced Booking List Membership
Membership for 2017 is now closed
The fee for 2017 (Jan-Dec) is £120.
Current Advanced Booking List Members can renew until the end of December
The Advanced Booking List (ABL) entitles you to the following:
- A confirmed listing posted to you monthly, first class or by email.
- At least one week’s advanced booking, ahead of general release.
- £1.50 off your ticket for matinée and evening films.
(Please note: Concession and Disability tickets to not get a further discount with their ABL Membership)
- Up to six seats per show, including your own. (Five at usual Box Office price).
- Up to half the House.(No titles will be sold beyond half capacity (200 seats). This is to ensure that nothing sells out before General Release.)
New ABL members are welcome to join until the end of December
Please note: If you are purchasing a membership as a gift you will need the recipients email and postal address.
The first listings for January will be sent on Thursday 8th December and on sale Friday 9th December
(If purchased as a gift for Christmas they will receive their first listings before then!)
We will never be an exclusive club!
The first advanced booking list for 2017 will be for January 2017, this will be sent to you on Thursday 8th December and on sale on Friday 9th December.
Even on the ABL, if you miss your time slot and the film sells out, you can come on any night and try the raffle. We’ll always try to squeeze you in.
Thank you for continuing to believe in us by coming to see everything from the obscure to the banal, the beautiful to the blockbuster.