Advanced Booking List Membership
Membership for 2018 is open for renewal from
Saturday 28th October – 10.30am
New members can join from
Saturday 11th November – 10.30am
The fee for 2018 (Jan-Dec) is £120
Current Advanced Booking List Members 2017 can renew for 2018 from Saturday 28th October.
The Advanced Booking List (ABL) entitles you to the following:
- A confirmed listing posted to you monthly, first class or by email.
- At least one week’s advanced booking, ahead of general release.
- £1.50 off your ticket for matinée and evening films.
(Please note: Concession and Disability tickets do not get a further discount with their ABL Membership)
- Up to six seats per show, including your own. (Five at usual Box Office price).
- Up to half the House.(No titles will be sold beyond half capacity (200 seats). This is to ensure that nothing sells out before General Release.)
New ABL members are welcome to join for 2018 from Saturday 11th November
To buy an ABL Membership for 2018, please call the Box Office – 01727 453088 or come along in person to 166 London Road from 10.30am
We will never be an exclusive club!
Even on the ABL, if you miss your time slot and the film sells out, you can come on any night and try the raffle. We’ll always try to squeeze you in.
Thank you for continuing to believe in us by coming to see everything from the obscure to the banal, the beautiful to the blockbuster.