166 London Road
We are hiring!
We are looking for confident, mature and hard-working applicants to join our friendly and dynamic Bar & Box Office Team! (18+)
Candidates must have:
- Clear, confident communication skills.
- Consistently be available for evenings and weekends.
- Have a familiarity with film and The Odyssey Cinema.
- Bar or Front of House experience required.Please drop in with a CV!
or email Anna – firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a short personal statement .
Applications will be taken until all positions are filled.
Please note: We do not offer Work Experience placements at The Odyssey but if you are interested in joining our Usher Team (ages 16+) please check back for vacancies.
For all general enquiries please call the box office:
For all enquiries regarding:
- Advertising in the monthly programme
Please Contact Jill – Advertising Manager:
- Advanced Booking List Members
- School group booking requests
- Film suggestions
Please email Anna – Cinema Manager:
- Usher job enquiries
- Bar items and stock enquiries
- Quarterly Charity Donation request
Please email Esme – Deputy Manager:
Please note we can no longer donate tickets as raffle prizes.
Each quarter we donate a sum of money to a St Albans based charity.
If you you would like to recommend a charity please email Esme.
Registered in England at Registered in England at
THE ODYSSEY CINEMA ST ALBANS LIMITED,
166 London Road, St Albans, AL1 1PQ
Company No: 7103180 VAT No: 986538360